The Vagina Monologues—University of Central Florida's (UCF) Pegasus Ballroom, Orlando, FL (March 2013)
· Ensemble performer for this production culminating from a series of improvisational theatre workshops directed by MFA student Courtney Helen Grile, exploring different ways to block and internalize the monologues within Eve Ensler’s The Vagina Monologues, a series of interviews conducted with women about their feelings concerning femininity, sexuality, and their own bodies.
· Special 2nd performance for survivors of domestic abuse at the Harbor House of Central Florida.
The Orlando Cringe—The Abbey, Orlando, FL (Sept 2016)
· Co-wrote a play script created entirely from the cast members’ own “cringe worthy” grade school diary entries. This was a collaboration of mono scenes between the actors and producers, combining shared Google Docs, a bare stage, a projection screen, and our own imaginations. The result was a shared catharsis between complete strangers made instant friends.
National Poetry Slam Quals Orlando—Henao Contemporary Center, Orlando, FL (April 2017)
· Placed into the Top 10 Orlando Poetry Slam competitors to vie for a spot in the 2017 Orlando
Poetry Slam Team to compete in Denver, Co at a National tournament
Orlando Fringe Poetry Smackdown 2019, Loch Haven Park, Orlando, FL (May 2019)
· Competitor in this annual mini-slam meant to advance the outreach of the OPS community
Southern Fried Poetry Slam 2019—Fayetteville, NC (June 2019)
· Competed in this annual week long Regional slam team tournament as part of DeLand’s Mainstreet Art and Culture (MAC) Slam Team, Breaking Bad
Women of the World Poetry Slam Orlando Quals 2017—Henao Contemporary Center, Orlando, FL (Nov 2017)
· Invited to feature Original Slam Poem, “Speak,” as the opening performance for the bout
One Billion Rising Campaign, “Mixed Signals”—UCF Market Day (Feb 2017)
· Invited by UCF Victim Services to perform an original Spoken Word Performance about men who blur the lines of sexual consent, During an annual worldwide V-Day campaign event to end domestic violence and sexual abuse against women and girls
· Interviewed by the Central Florida Focus in response to this performance
Orlando Poetry Slam—Milk Bar, Orlando, FL (Feb 2019)
· Invited to perform works from newly self-published chapbook, “Speak,” launched in Jan 2019
Get Lit Closed Mic—The Nook, Orlando, FL (May 2019)
· Invited to perform works from self-published chapbook, “Speak”
Theatre Studies BA, University of Central Florida--Orlando, FL (Aug 2010-Apr 2014)
Facilitator/Co-founder, interACTionZ—Zebra House Coalition, Orlando, FL (June-Aug 2013)
· Taught theatre improvisation games to LGBTQ+ youth which encouraged dialogue about social issues impacting them
· Organized and co-facilitated Gender Stereotypes workshop at The Space, Orlando, FL
· Co-produced show at The Orlando Rep using the youths’ own original writings
Student Facilitator, Honors Theatre for Social Change—University of Central Florida (UCF), Orlando, FL (Jan-Apr 2014)
· Practiced improvisational scene building theatre games and techniques including Image Theatre, Playback, and Forum Theatre, first as a student and then also as a facilitator
· Co-facilitated in-class theatre improvisation exercises for a class of 18, Designed lesson plans
· Organized and co-facilitated off-site interfaith workshop with about 20 participants at Central Florida Hillel, Oviedo, FL
Curriculum Designer/Co-Facilitator, Exodus United Theatre Program—The Revelation Collective, Orlando, FL (Sep 2019-Jan 2020)
· Invited to implement a first-of-its-kind theatre program for Exodus United, a non profit, at-risk youth mentoring organization which turns youths’ own creative writings exploring social issues into performance art.
· Program will consist of a 10 week long theatre for social change workshop series culminating in a final production of a new play created by the Exodus youth and performed at the Timucua Arts White House, final performance date currently booked for Jan 2020.
Facilitator, YELUSWAP 2019—Orlando, FL (Aug 2019)
· Designed “Exploring Self-Identity Through Theatre for Social Change” 1.5-2hr long workshop facilitation for Y.E.L.U.S.W.A.P., a 3 day youth mini poetry slam fest hosted by Central Florida non profit, The Write, which encourages Youth to Express Life Using Spoken Word And Poetry.